Check-in is at 3 p.m. Please call and let us know if you will be arriving late. Check-out is at 12 noon. The Rippon-Kinsella House provides a courtesy pickup and return at the Springfield Amtrak Station and the
- Rates quoted are double occupancy and include a full breakfast.
- Complimentary wine and cheese and cocktails are offered every evening.
- A roll-away bed is available for the Captain's Quarters. Each additional person is $20.00 per night.
- A 50% deposit is required when the reservation is made.
- Lighted off-street parking is available.
- The entire house has air-conditioning.
- All rooms have television and wireless internet is available.
- Breakfast is served in the dining room from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. daily, or on the patio during the summer months.
- Children twelve and over are welcome.
- Pets are not allowed.
- The interior of the house is a smoke-free environment; however smoking is permitted on the porches and patio.
- The inn is available for small private parties, meetings, weddings and receptions. There is seating in the formal dining room for groups of up to ten.
- Stand-up receptions for groups of up to thirty can be accommodated using the dining room table for food with a bar set up in the kitchen.
- There is a $100 charge per hour with a two hour minimum. Local caterers are available or menus and prices can be discussed with the innkeeper.
- Gift Certificates are available.
- If a reservation is cancelled more than 48 hours prior to the date of arrival, the deposit is refunded.
- If a reservation is cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the date of arrival, a full night's rate will be charged.
- In the event of no-shows or early checkouts, a full night's rate will be charged.
Contact Information and Reservations
The Rippon-Kinsella House
1317 North Third Street
Springfield, Illinois 62702